C M Yeung, K H Yeung, K C Chan, K Y Lee, W K Ching, M K Lui
MASTERING MATHEMATICS is a series written in accordance with the latest Mathematics Curriculum and Assessment Guide (S4-S6). It covers all the learning objectives of the Compulsory Part of the Mathematics Curriculum for the senior Secondary level (S4-S6). It has incorporated the latest question styles in HKDSE examination papers, and provides an effective guidance to students in tackling the HKDSE examination.
- Mathematics Footprints and Behind Mathematics Footprints motivate students to study Mathematics through interesting articles and problems.
- Quick Review, Let’s Try and Review Exercise help students get prepared to learn new concepts effectively.
- Inspiring Activity guides students to explore and develop new concepts.
- Concept Review ensures concepts learnt are well understood.
- Classwork provides some basic questions for consolidation after introducing a new concept.
- Reminder, Tips for Students and Rough Work provide useful solving tips.
- Quick Practice following each example lets students practise example-related solving skills.
- Skills Consolidation after each section strengthens students’ solving techniques learnt.
- Maths File gives relevant daily-life examples or historical mathematical events to arouse students’ interest.
- Further Question provides extended questions for students to think and learn further.
- Time to Think stimulates and develops students’ higher order thinking.
- Open-ended Questions and Explain Your Answer Questions are written to align with the latest trend of the HKDSE exam.
- Key to Success in Exam provides typical exam questions and suggested solutions with useful exam tips for students’ reference. Exam-type Questions related to the chapter are also provided for students to prepare for the HKDSE exam.
- Do and Investigate develops students’ interest in Mathematics through investigative tasks.
- Exam Practice provides exam-typed questions covering topics learnt in the book for students to familiarize themshelves with HKDSE exam questions.
- Further Applications guide students to apply mathematics knowledge to real-life situations.
- Student’s Books
- Revision Guide
- Bridge Programme
- Student’s Website
Components (for Teachers)：
- Student’s Books (Teacher’s Edition)
- Teacher’s DVD-ROM (E-book included)
- Teaching Resources
- Teaching Schedule
- Teaching PowerPoint
- Animation / Video
- Teaching Apps
- Image Bank
- Useful Websites
- HKDSE Resources
- PowerPoint for Key to Success in Exam
- Solving Technique Tutorial for HKDSE
- Training Pack for HKDSE Questions with “Explain Your Answer”
- Preparation for HKDSE (Junior Topics)
- Mock Paper
- Exercise Resources
- Basic Topical Worksheets
- Exam Practice
- Textbook Information
- Full Solutions to Exercise
- Full Solutions to Other Items
- IT Activity (Do and Investigate)
- Extra IT Activity
- Students Resources
- Drilling Programs
- Full Solutions to Basic Practices in Revision Guide
- Examples for solving EYA Questions
- Graph and Grid Papers
- Program for Calculator
- Assessment Resources
- Question Bank (Printed Copy and DVD-ROM)
- Continuous Assessment Kit
- Teacher’s Website