1. What is Learning Catalytics?
Learning Catalytics (LC) is a complete solution for managing an interactive classroom. Pearson’s cloud-based technology enables instructors to engage students with assessments in real time, and rich data analytics are used to drive student interactions. With LC, teachers are able to:
Supports multi-platform use
2. How can Learning Catalytics help students?
3. 19 question types are supported
Learning Catalytics (LC) offers a variety of question types to cater for the needs of different subjects!
Question types include:
and more ...
4. Rich analytics to understand students’ performance
With rich analytics, teachers are able to examine students’ performance and adjust their teaching accordingly. Teachers can also provide more in-depth instruction or correct students’ misconceptions.
5. After class assessments are available
Questions can be sent out as assignments and assessments after class.